Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

HAHA I GOT THE SECRET MESSAGE!!!

/caps
Lol, this was so weird it was awesome! Most funny thing I've seen in days! Good work!

Pokemon: The Lost Ending Pokemon: The Lost Ending

HAHA!

Man that was sweet. Love how his hat comes floating back down to the ground.
Nice animation, good humor and overall, neat!

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

This was awesome.

Very funny, made some pretty good points about many plot holes and vampire "facts".
"Because when one vampire sucks your blood it turns you into a vampire, but when another vampire does the exact same thing, it reverses the process." Hilarious! 9 stars!

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

WHAT NO BEDN!?

Still awesome though, covered most of the stuff on ng really. But seriously, no Bedn? >:(

HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

Oh dear!

Everything about this flash made me laugh out loud! It was totally random, especially the dance break at the end.

Also, lol at the Blackadder easter egg. :P

Stamper N' Johnny Stamper N' Johnny

Aaawwww...

That was, quite possibly, the cutest and best thing I have ever seen.

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

"I have a family to feed!"

Wow, that easter egg was probably the funniest thing I've EVER seen. No really! These compilations are so damn good I can't even describe it! I love the simple style of the animations. You've certainly made my day complete. (Takes imaginary hat off.)

Awesome Compilation Vol 2 Awesome Compilation Vol 2

lol, Awesome!

Prince of Awesome was the best, running out of sand juuuust before you pass the critical point is a real bitch! Great bunch of movies!

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Meh, so-so...

The graphics were kinda mediocre, a little more effort could hva been made there. (Like, you actually made the PS3 look better than the 360, whose side are you on, really?) I'm gonna get a Ps3, mainly 'cause it's gonna have MGS4. I'm not offended by the song(Although that guy can't sing for sh*t.) In the end, this is a so-so movie.

life of an 8 ball life of an 8 ball

Pretty different...

It's not really my kind of thing, but it was fairly well done nonetheless.