Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

Very encouraging and inspiring.

This really made me want to animate again, something I haven't done in a very long time. Thank you for making this, it was very helpful and encouraging!

Card Game! Card Game!

Oh God this is great!

At first I was completely flabbergasted by the whole thing, but how I laughed. Oh the mirth! Brilliant work, old bean!

Guitar Geek Guitar Geek

Yay, I got the daily high score! :D

Nice game, it was fun to play, although a little bit easy. A few more hard songs would have been cool.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Lol, pretty fun game!

Heh, I read about this on the forum only yesterday, and someone suggested it should be submitted to NG. Coincidence?

Anyway, all vegetarian-fanaticism aside, the game is pretty enjoyable, although a tad easy and short. Would have loved to cook some more stuff. (Meat, of course, lol)
All in all: A decent game.

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

Oh...my...God...

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at anything so simple! The first time I pressed space to unleash the fire... wow! Really loved the transition between that "happy saturday noon" feeling to a burning inferno.
Nice!

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Ow man, my fingers hurt now!

Completely awesome game, really challenging, but also very satisfying. As close as a rythm game can come... to perfection!

Awesome...

Swords and Sandals Swords and Sandals

Wow, excellent game!

Really, this was a great RPG-style battle game! I loved how the fights played out and the deaths were hilariously violent. The level-up system rminded me of Oblivion, which is awesome. However, it was a bit difficult after a few fights, which was made more annoying by the fact that you had to start all over again if you lost. A save feature would be much appreciated. Other than that, damn near flawless!

Stealth Hunter Stealth Hunter

Wow, like a flash version of MGS!

Really cool game! But in Stealth Hunter 2, make up a storyline, add guns, new actions, boss fights and maybe even a constipated guard, and it would be PERFECT!!! (I know that's asking a lot but at least a story, pleease :P) Anyway, neat graphics, ok controls and great enemy AI makes this an awesome game!

Endless War 2 Endless War 2

This game is cool!

Yeah it's really sweet! However, a few improvements could be made. Instead of just having to go to a specific location, your objectives should vary from mission to mission. Also, spelling and grammar could use some improvements. Gameplay was good, the weapons felt realistic (with the kickback and such), overall a good game with some room for improvements.

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

Awesome game!

This game was great! I really enjoyed it. I just wish there was a P90 smg instead of that VP70 thingy... Oh well, nice graphics, cool gameplay, and lots and lots of gore! :p